We’re in the midst of a global health crisis, and we’re losing the war against chronic disease! The problem – and the solution – is in our diets.
Listen to the Experts
The Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, American Heart Association, National Cancer Institute, American Diabetes Association all agree that getting active and eating a diet filled with whole grains, fruits, vegetables and fish as recommended in the Food Guide Pyramid are the essential keys to increased vitality, preventing chronic diseases as well as promoting vibrant health and greater energy.
What’s wrong with this picture?
Unfortunately, most of us have turned the Food Guide Pyramids eating recommendations upside down:
• We eat more fats, oils and sweets than vegetables.
• We barely eat one fruit a day.
• We eat less than one serving of whole grains a day.
• We eat less than one serving of fish a week.
• We don’t exercise enough or cook healthy, well-balanced meals.
The story of today’s nutrition.
To make matters worse, not only are we not picking the right foods, often the foods we choose have the nutrients processed right out of them in the name of convenience. Add in nutrient loss from depleted soil as well as transporting, storing and cooking of food, and there’s only one conclusion—there’s a hole in your diet. And that means there’s a potential hole in your lifelong health and vitality as well.
We are facing a global health crisis!
Health surveys show that the incidence of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes is higher than ever before. This can be attributed largely to the state of our diets that are woefully inadequate in nutrient-rich whole foods. The reality is that most of us have turned the healthy food pyramid upside down—too much of the wrong stuff, not enough of the right stuff!
Turn your Wellness Pyramid right side up!
• Leading global health authorities like the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and American Heart Association agree that good nutrition plays a critical role in lowering the risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes.
• Everyone should increase the consumption of whole-grain foods, increase intake of fruits and vegetables, increase the consumption of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and maintain a healthy weight.
• But even those with good intentions to eat a healthy diet face challenges. Busy lifestyles, eating on-the-run, and the prevalence of processed foods all contribute towards nutritional gaps that would benefit from nutritional supplements.
GNLDs SOLUTION: PRO VITALITY
• Whole-food nutrition clinically proven to strengthen the perfect foundation for lifelong health and vitality
• Convenient on-the-go packets
• Includes three scientifically proven products: Tre-en-en, Carotenoid Complex and Omega-III Salmon Oil Plus, providing key nutrients from whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and fish.
Each GNLD Pro Vitality packet provides powerful nutrients that support:
• Cellular health for abundant energy
• Powerful antioxidant protection
• Optimum immune strength
• Heart and brain health
• Flexible, healthy joints
• Youthful skin, hair and nails
Pro Vitality’s whole-food nutrition is the core supplement for healthy nutrition—no matter what your health goals!
GNLD Whole Food Nutrition Has Never Been So Convenient
With the convenience of Pro Vitality on-the-go packets, good nutrition can be habit forming. Studies show that to make an action an ongoing habit, it takes two weeks of daily repetition. You already know the importance of good daily nutrition, but sometimes it’s hard to start a new program. That’s why we created Pro Vitality with convenient, easy-to-carry individual packets that make good nutrition a simple, easy-to-follow daily action. Why not try it every day for two weeks and make good health a lifelong habit?
Convenient. Easy. Essential.
• Keep a Pack on your kitchen counter so your whole family can reach for healthy nutrition at every meal.
• Toss a pack in your purse or briefcase for whole food nutrition on-the-go.
• Pack some packets with you when you travel to maintain good nutrition throughout your trip.
• Bring a pack to work to keep at your desk so good nutrition is always at hand.