GNLD’s Double Amino Acid Mineral Chelation Technology
Osteoporosis and low bone mass are a major health issue for more than 50 million Americans. By 2020, half of all Americans over 50 years are projected to be at risk of osteoporosis-related fractures. Despite the fact that Americans consume more dairy products and calcium than any other population in the world, we still have one of the highest rates of this debilitating disease. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) data shows that large percentages of Americans fail to meet the recommendations for optimal calcium, magnesium and vitamin D intake1. Calcium is critical for the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth, but emerging science shows that we need more than just calcium to optimize bone health, and the benefits of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D go beyond just bone health.
Why Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D?
- Research shows that adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Magnesium helps build strong bones and stimulates calcium uptake.2*
- Calcium and magnesium, necessary for strong bones and teeth, are also critical for cardiovascular health, normal blood pressure, nerve and muscle function, reduction of symptoms of PMS and many enzyme reactions.*
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption, and has also been shown to support breast, bone, heart and immune health in recent research.3*
- Daily supplementation of calcium and vitamin D combined may reduce the risk of bone fractures in all adults, regardless of age or gender.4*
Why GNLD Chelated CAL-MAG with 1,000 IU Vitamin D?
- Supports stronger bones and more. Perfect blend of chelated calcium and magnesium with high potency vitamin D3, to support a broad range of health benefits.
- Proprietary double amino acid chelation for fast dissolution and maximum absorption of minerals, calcium and magnesium. Prevents irritation to stomach and intestines.
- Preferred 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- High potency and bioavailability with 1,000 IU of readily absorbable and highly bioavailable vitamin D3.
- Easy to swallow coated tablets.
- Pure & natural. Pharmaceutically pure, seashell sourced calcium.
Based in Nature—Backed by Science
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Moshfegh A, et al. 2009. What We Eat in America, NHANES 2005-2006: Usual Nutrient Intakes
from Food and Water Compared to 1997 Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D, Calcium,
Phosphorus, and Magnesium. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service.
2. Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Calcium, Phosphorus,
Magnesium, Vitamin D and Fluoride. National Academy Press. Washington, DC, 1999.
3. Heaney RP. Long-latency deficiency disease: insights from calcium and vitamin D. Am J Clin Nutr
4. Abrahamsen B, et al. Patient level pooled analysis of 68 500 patients from seven major vitamin D
fracture trials in US and Europe. DIPART (Vitamin D Individual Patient Analysis of Randomized Trials)
Group. BMJ. 2010 Jan 12;340:b5463